- 28 Macleay Street , Potts Point Sydney . Click Here to view us on the map.
- Macleay Street and Potts Point is home to a wide variety of restaurants and bars all within minutes from the hotel. Directly opposite the hotel is Woolworths supermarket and a wonderful delicatessen offering home made meals, pastas, fresh breads, and much more.
- Potts Point is adjacent to Kings Cross, one of Sydney 's 24 Hour Tourist precincts, with its open-air cafes, restaurants, night clubs and bars, that never close.
- 5 minutes to the heart of the city.
- Walk to The Opera House and Circular Quay through The Botanical Gardens - approx 20 minutes.
- Bus service picks up directly opposite the hotel, running through the City Centre onto Circular Quay, taking Approx. 12 minutes from the hotel to Circular Quay.
- The railway station is a short walk away and it takes a minute and a half to reach Martin Place in the city. Trains run every 10 minutes.
- Easy access to Telstra Stadium , the Show Grounds and the Aquatic Centre at Olympic Park Homebush. Take the train from Kings Cross to Central (5 minutes) and connect to Olympic Park Station (24 minutes).
- The Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney Cricket Ground, Fox Studios, White City Tennis stadium and The Cruising Yacht Club are within a 2 km radius.
- Darling Harbour can be reached by a train to Town Hall station, connecting with the monorail service. Or a short walk from Town Hall.
- Sydney International airport & Domestic airport 10-12 km away.
- A taxi from the airport costs between $28 - $32 depending on traffic.
- The SYDNEY AIRPORTER Shuttle Bus, a white bus with small red and blue writing, operates to and from our door. The cost is $9.00 one-way and $14.00 return. The bus stop is located outside of the Arrivals Hall at the Domestic and International terminals.
- Sight seeing/Tour buses pick up and return guests from the bus bay across from the hotel.
Macleay Apartment Hotel
28 Macleay Street,
Potts Point, Sydney
NSW 2011 AUSTRALIA
02 6761 5396
61 2 6761 5396